• Sale and Purchase of Property 买卖房产/ 屋子
• Sale and Purchase with individual title 有地契
• Strata title 分层地契
• Without title (under master title) 总地契
• Debt Recovery 追讨债务
• Letter of Demand 追讨信件
• Writ Summons
• Statement of Claim
• Mutual Divorce 双方面离婚 (Joint Petition),
• Unilateral Divorce 单方面离婚 (Single Petition),
• Contested and Uncontested Divorce 有争议性及无争议性离婚,
• Child's Care, Control and Custody 抚养权,
• Maintenance Fee 赡养费,
• Division of Matrimonial Property/ Joint Name Property 分配婚姻资产/共有产业/联名产业
Hiring a lawyer is intimidating.
Clients don’t like to pay without knowing what they will get and what it will cost. Understandable. Lawyers don’t like to talk to clients without knowing that they will get paid. Understandable. Where do we go from here?
We offer fixed-fee business law consultations for exactly this reason. Consultations generally run 1-2 hours and may be booked at my office, by phone, or by video conference.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU?
I will review your questions, identify legal considerations, help you determine business priorities, and offer you options for moving forward. In many cases, a consultation is all you need. In other cases, we can refer you to specialists or confirm pricing for additional work.
If you would like us to review documents as part of the consultation, please bring them to the meeting or email them along in advance. While I will make comments and provide feedback, I will not make detailed edits to an agreement within a consultation. Our review of the documents will be limited to the consultation itself. If you require a detailed contract or lease review, we can confirm pricing after seeing the documents.